Aerial Services, Inc. (ASI) is an integrated team of professionals providing premier Aerial Acquisition, Digital Ortho, Vector Mapping, Terrain & LiDAR services to government, utilities, engineers, and other geospatial clients. Based in the Iowa heartland for over 45 years, Aerial Services’ Midwestern work ethic, cutting-edge technology, and experienced staff combine to harness the power of geographic information and provide solutions you need. Learn more…
Digital or conventional technology to create natural color or near-infrared imagery or to collect LiDAR data, the aerial acquisition can make or break your project. Aerial Services’ expert flight crews, imagery specialists, and sensor systems are ready to surpass your expectations.Learn about Acquisition...
Aerial Services’ team of photogrammetrists create quaility orthophotos with assured spatial accuracies. They make sure their orthos are done right with an extensive quality control methodology. Such processing is accomplished for internal and externally acquired aerial imagery.Learn about Orthos...
Certified experts, located in Cedar Falls, Iowa, complete and ensure that your topographic and/or planimetric mapping projects are completed with the care necessary to provide you with superior results.Learn about Mapping...
Terrain & LiDAR
Aerial Services’ geospatial professionals not only offer acquisition and mapping, but also acquire, edit, and manipulate 3D terrain data, like that derived by LiDAR technology, for various applications.Learn about Terrain & LiDAR...
Recent News & Articles
- Thermal, LiDAR, Accuracy: Summer Webinar Series Dates & Topics
- Aerial Services’ USDA-FSA-APFO NRI/SLI Contract Soars To 37,000+ Sites
- Aerial Services Employees Continue to Excel
- Yes, Professional Organizations Still Matter
- President & CEO quoted regarding UAS & Remote-Sensing on GeoDataPoint.com
- Aerial Services Seeks Post Acquisition & Film Lettering Technician
- The Treasure: A Family Adventure